Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) published an advertisement for Class 1-2 (Gujarat Administrative Service, Gujarat Police Service) for various 183 posts including Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintended of Police, Taluka Vikas Adhikari, Mamlatdar etc… You can view this official advertisement by below mentioned link.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said GPSC Class 1-2 posts shall started from 28/09/2021 to 13/10/2021 at OJAS Official website. Detailed syllabus for GPSC Class 1-2 recruitment, exam structure will be published by GPSC within few days. Stay tuned with us for latest updates on GPSC Class 1-2 Recruitment.
- Adertisement No.: 30/2021-22
- No. of posts: 183
- Name of posts:
- Dy. Collector (GAS)
- Dy. SP (GPS)
- Dy. Registrar
- Assistant State Tax Commissioner
- Dy. Director (Schedule Caste Welfare)
- Taluka Vikas Adhikari (Talukda Development Officer)
- Asst. District Registrar
- Social Welfare Officer
- Government Labor Officer
- State Tax Officer
- Any Graduate can apply for GPSC Class 1-2 posts
- Final Selection will be based on written exam and Interview.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Application start from: 28/09/2021
- Last date for application: 13/10/2021
- Probable Exam date for GPSC Class 1-2 Preliminary Exam: 12/12/2021