Yojanas (schemes) offered by the Indian government to encourage students to study abroad.
Gujarat Government Education Loan for Studying Abroad Gujarat Government Education Loan for Studying Abroad Gujarat Government Education Loan for Studying
The Gujarat state government has approved this programme to promote higher education. The proposal provides economically disadvantaged students in Gujarat with education loans with a 110 percent subsidy. It can be used to borrow up to INR 10 lakhs for schooling. Gujarati students can use this loan to fund a variety of study abroad programmes, including professional courses, language programmes, graduation, and post-graduation. Criteria for eligibility Gujarat Education Loan for Studying Abroad Gujarat Education Loan for Studying Abroad Gujarat Education Loan for Studying Ab
- The student must be a Gujarati citizen.
- Applicants must have a grade point average of at least 80% in class 12.
- A family’s annual income should be less than INR 12 lakh.
- Students applying for an education loan under this scheme must have an original document.
- The applicant must have received a passing grade in class 10 from a recognised educational institution. It should be a classroom programme rather than a distance learning programme.
- An admission confirmation from any college in a foreign country is required of the candidate.
- Only when the loan amount exceeds INR 15 will the subsidy be provided.
This strategy necessitates the use of a power of attorney. Only the parent or legal guardian of a child can apply as a co-applicant.
Education Loan Vidya Lakshmi Vidya Lakshmi Vidya Lakshmi
Graduation and doctoral programmes are eligible for Vidya Lakshmi Education Loans. A maximum of INR 35 lakh would be granted to students for study abroad programmes.
Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan Eligibility:
- Only Indian citizens are eligible for the Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan.
- Students must have been accepted to a foreign university.
- Applicants must have completed their 11th grade through a recognised educational board.
It should be offered as a part-time classroom course.
After registering, you will receive all application-related information to your registered email address.
The NBCFDC’s Education Loan Program
Graduation and doctoral programmes are eligible for Vidya Lakshmi Education Loans. A maximum of INR 35 lakh would be granted to students for study abroad programmes. Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan Eligibility: Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan is exclusively offered to Indian citizens. Applicants must have finished their class 11th from a recognised board of study and have earned admission to a foreign university. It should be offered as a part-time classroom course. After registering, you will receive all application-related information to your registered email address.
Scheme of Padho Pardesh
- The median annual gross income This programme is for Indian students who are pursuing a masters degree in another country. Padho Pardesh loans are given to students who have a solid academic record. Minorities are eligible for a 99 percent subsidy under this programme.
Padho Pardesh eligibility criteria:
- Only students who achieved at least 80% in class 10 are eligible for the Padho Pardesh initiative.
- The student must have been accepted by a college in another country.
- This scheme is available to students in their second year. It is not possible to take it in the middle of the course.
- The family’s income should not exceed INR 5 lakhs.
- It is appropriate for students interested in pursuing master’s and doctoral degrees.
Students applying under this scheme must have the necessary documents; otherwise, their application will be rejected.
- You’ll be taken to the student site, where you’ll need to register and download the application form. Fill it out and submit it with the rest of the paperwork. The document must be scanned and submitted in the size specified on the website.
Central Sector Scheme of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
This is a central sector scheme run by the Indian government. The scheme’s goal is to promote international education among India’s minority communities. This programme provides education loans with a 99 percent subsidy so that deserving students from financially disadvantaged backgrounds can pursue higher education abroad. Only higher education levels, such as M Phil, are eligible for the initiative. It can only be taken once by a single student. For example, if you utilise this system for master’s, you won’t be able to use it for M Phil.
Dr. Ambedkar Central Sector Scheme Eligibility:
- Students who apply for this programme must be Indian citizens.
- Applicants must have a grade point average of at least 70% in class ten.
- Students must complete class 10 and receive a diploma from a recognised board of education. There should be no pauses, and 10+1+5 should be taught full-time in the classroom.
- This plan is suitable at higher education levels such as Master’s. Graduates and students in high school are not eligible for this programme.
- Caste certificates are required for the OBC, ST, and SC categories.
- Students can only apply for this scheme if their family’s average gross annual income is less than INR 10 lakhs.
The applicant must apply for this scheme three years prior to the start of the study.
What is the procedure for appeal for the Dr. Ambedkar Central Sector Scheme?
- Click on the link to apply online-l on the official website.
- Fill in the needed information and submit the form with all supporting documents. The document must be scanned and uploaded in the size specified. To apply for an education loan, you’ll need the following documents.
Documentation is a crucial part of the loan application process. In fact, no government of India institution will execute an education loan application until the applicant’s identity and financial situation are verified.
- Take a printout of the completed form.
- Two passport-size photos of you dressed up.
- Family income proof (form 18 of income tax, latest property tax documents, property papers, income proof of co-applicants, last six months’ bank statement) is required to demonstrate the applicant’s financial situation.
- Scores from entry exams such as the GMAT, TOEFL, ACT, or SAT.
- If you have any scholarship documents, please include them.
- Aadhaar card is a unique identification card issued by the government of India.
- Certificate of birth.
- Obtain your driver’s licence.
- It’s a Pan Card.
- Proofs for the home.
- Documents from the bank.
- a copy of the visa
- Admission letter from a university or college.
- Documents from the university.
- Academic transcripts from the past.
- a copy of the fee-related information
- A certificate of self-declaration.